If you are reading this, you must be a former fan of the Winter Warmer Insoles. I have been asked by many people where they can order them, if they are still being made etc.. Yes we are making them, but right now we are only taking special orders. We will be bringing them back officially under the Chenna Baree Game Changer lineup on our new Amazon store. Until then we are making special orders at a discount for old customers and special guests, the underground fan base (sounds pretty cool). For now what you need to know is this:
- We are not using Burlap for the mid layer, but have a different technique which keeps the insoles 1mm thinner without loosing any warmth.
- The bottoms are lightly rubberized to minimize moisture and dirt uptake from the bottom.
- There is now an extra wide version.. If you order, you will get the standard version unless you specify extra wide as a comment on the order.
- ONLY special orders are available in other colors. They will come in Red unless you specify Green, Purple, or Sky Blue in the comments. Sorry, I don’t have pictures of Sky Blue or Dark Purple.
- Special Order Pricing is $39.00 CAD. shipping is 10.00 flat rate no matter how many pairs you order. Our Amazon store price is 59.00 CAD
- If you are not sure of sizing, tell me your American atheletic sizing in the comments.
“To put it simply, these are the BEST insoles for backcountry skiing you can find.”
This quote is from someone I don’t know, have never met and who found our insoles on-line and reviewed them against the competition.
Version 2.0 takes the feedback and brings this signature product to a new level of comfort and durability.
What makes Winter Warmers so warm?
- Dual density design using German Merino wool felt and Canadian high density technical felt.
- skived edges for fuller fit
- Full contact neutral molded foot bed.
- Natural Rubber micro layering on bottom for long lasting durability.
- Self molding properties of Real Wool
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Tapered edge to give you thickness where you need it without overstuffing your shoes
Ortho-Natural insoles were developed by Canadian orthopedic shoemaker and have been over 4 years in design refinements. The techniques we use are unique in the world and represent a radically different approach to foot health and environmental sustainability. Every pair is crafted in our own workshop in Saint John, New Brunswick with care and attention.
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent or hydrogen peroxide.