“To put it simply, these are the BEST insoles for backcountry skiing you can find.”
This quote is from someone I don’t know, have never met and who found our insoles on-line and reviewed them against the competition.
Version 2.0 takes the feedback and brings this signature product to a new level of comfort and durability.
What makes Winter Warmers so warm?
- Dual density design using German Merino wool felt and Canadian high density technical felt.
- Contour footbed shape
- Full contact neutral molded foot bed.
- Natural Rubber micro layering on bottom for long lasting durability.
- Self molding properties of Real Wool
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Tapered edge to give you thickness where you need it without overstuffing your shoes
Ortho-Natural insoles were developed by Canadian orthopedic shoemaker and have been over 4 years in design refinements. The techniques we use are unique in the world and represent a radically different approach to foot health and environmental sustainability. Every pair is crafted in our own workshop with care and attention.
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent or hydrogen peroxide.