Order by December 11th to receive before Christmas!
In concert with Thistle St. Andrews curling club we are offering a Winter Warmer Insole private sale Special.
If you are reading this, you must be a curler. If you haven’t heard of Winter Warmers, they are a flagship warm insole made here in Saint John from hi-density Canadian Wool, German Merino Wool, and Natural Tree Rubber. They are touted by the Telemark community as being the warmest insoles you can buy. I have been asked by many people where they can order them, if they are still being made etc.. Yes we are making them, but right now we are only taking special orders. We will be bringing them back officially under the Chenna Baree Game Changer lineup on our new Amazon store. Until then we are making special orders at a discount for old customers and special guests, the underground fan base (sounds pretty cool). For now what you need to know is this:
- The bottoms are micro-layed with Natural Tree Rubber to minimize moisture and dirt uptake from the bottom.
- There is now an extra wide version.. If you order, you will get the standard version unless you specify extra wide as a comment on the order.
- Special Order Pricing is $39.00 CAD.
- If you are not sure of sizing, tell me your American atheletic sizing in the comments.
- Shipping for people out of town is one $10.00 flat rate for as many as you order.
- In Saint John choose Local Pickup at checkout and pick them up at Thistle Saint Andrews.
“To put it simply, these are the BEST insoles for backcountry skiing you can find.”
This quote is from someone I don’t know, have never met and who found our insoles on-line and reviewed them against the competition.
Version 2.0 takes the feedback and brings this signature product to a new level of comfort and durability.
What makes Winter Warmers so warm?
- Dual density design using German Merino wool felt and Canadian high density technical felt.
- skived edges for fuller fit
- Full contact neutral molded foot bed.
- Natural Rubber micro layering on bottom for long lasting durability.
- Self molding properties of Real Wool
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Tapered edge to give you thickness where you need it without overstuffing your shoes
Ortho-Natural insoles were developed by Canadian orthopedic shoemaker and have been over 4 years in design refinements. The techniques we use are unique in the world and represent a radically different approach to foot health and environmental sustainability. Every pair is crafted in our own workshop in Saint John, New Brunswick with care and attention.
Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent or hydrogen peroxide.